Friday, July 3, 2009

An Update

It has been so long since I last posted anything, I don't even know where to start. My hubby and I still struggle with infertility but know that we are doing what we need to and with God's help our prayers will one day be answered....

Summer has started, well actually we are about a month into it. I miss being closer to my friends, usually in the summer we hang out at the pool and relax. This summer I am not able to do see them as much. I will admit sometimes it gets a bit boring or lonely. I hope they know that I miss them and wish I lived closer so I could see them and do more.

I was able to go to Las Vegas for a week, to visit my family, and we drove back to Texas together. YES, I said drive back. It took us over 30 hours. We stopped a lot but made it home finally. I was glad when we arrived; to sleep in my own bed, see my hubby and just be back in my own space. But I always love going to Vegas and the drive was VERY worth the trip.

This week is promising to be an emotional one. We are hoping to hear some news from the doctor, lets hope it is good.

0 comments: