Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our New Additions


For most that know me, know that I am not nuts over animals. I had a dog, Tramp, when I was little and when he died I never got to attached to pets again. Sure there is some deep meaning behind it all but for me there has never been another dog like Tramp. Well, enter marriage and my husband who has a dog, Mattie. She is a black lab and I must say a pretty sweet and good dog. I have even found myself...me know...taking her for a walk. Well on Friday she had puppies! To our surprise a couple of months ago the neighbors dog, thankfully another black lab paid her a visit, and well here we are. We have 5 little puppies. What we are going to do with them, we don't know. Several people have said they want one so we feel we won't have any trouble getting rid of them. Like I said, we have 5 total....2 yellow, 1 black and 2 chocolate. She is a good little momma and now Jeff and family are teasing me about the dog. Well for goodness sake people, I never said I hated them (except little ones that yep all the time)...I just never got to attached to another again. But I must admit they are pretty cute and she is pretty good little dog.....hahaha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun getting rid of the puppies. We just got rid of all 8 of ours last week. It was a pain. But they are so cute!

Debra in Houston said...

One of the counselors might want one...are you guys giving them away or selling them??

debra