Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rambles and Results


I finally got the results, well guess it wasn't really that long but felt like it, from the doctor on the blood work. Everything came back normal (laugh there) but my testeone levels are a little high. SO, back to the doctor I go this coming Monday for an ultrasound. She wants to make sure I don't have any cysts or other issues that could be effecting me getting pregnant. So far, I haven't been to worried, I mean I would LOVE a baby more than anything but I praying, doing what the doctor says and leaving it up to God. I wish I could understand how some people just seem to have them like breathing but that isn't for me to understand. I seem to have inherited my mother's issues of trouble getting pregnant BUT she must have gotten over them sometime, here my brother and I both are. SO, I have all the faith that I will too, someday.

Jeff and I just got back from a much needed vacation. We went to Las Vegas. Both he and I have been just worn out from work, which doesn't help the baby thing either, and this vacation could not have come at a better time. We had such a wonderful time visiting with family. Jeff learned and was very lucky at the craps table and now he is anxious to get back...great for me, I love to travel.

Being married for almost 5 months now has come with its set of challenges. I worry that sometimes I am way to controlling, to demanding, to bossy. We both realize that since we were older, more set in our ways and what we do for a living puts us in charge of things, it makes it hard sometimes at home to share. I wish I could change or help the situation more but I know that I am trying and that is all I can do. I love Jeff so much and don't ever want to loose what I have found. He is my prince. The most kind, generous, honorable man I have ever known and though the may not always believe me...I am very blessed and honored to be his wife.

1 comments:

Debra in Houston said...

Hey girl! Hope things go well on Monday. My mom and sister had issues too and here we all are. Glad you guys got some much needed vacation time...I wish we had two weeks...one to play and one to rest!

Later Gator!
Debra